McHale Fusion 4 Plus Integrated Baler Wrapper
The McHale Fusion 4 Plus is a fully automatic integrated baler wrapper which can apply film or net wrap to the barrel of the bale, delivering optimum bale shape and bale density. The Fusion 4 Plus can provide high quality fodder through the use of the film binding system, resulting in better silage quality and easier feed out.
The machine is equipped with a patented bale transfer system and a vertical wrapping ring. These two McHale patents deliver maximum output whilst keeping the machine short and compact at 5.8 metres in length. The machine is equipped with a 25 knife-chopping unit and uses ISOBUS software.
- 2.1m Profi-Flo Pick-Up
- 25 Knife Heavy Duty Feed Rotor
- Drop Floor Unblocking System
- 50 & 55 mm Bale Chamber Bearings
- 1¼” Chain on the Bale Chamber
- Automatic Progressive Greasing System
- Automatic Oiling System (with Lube Interval Adjustment & Alarm)
- ISOBUS Compatibility
- 560/60-22.5 Tyres
- 18 Roller Bale Chamber
- Film or Net Binding
- Vertical Wrapping Ring with Film Break Sensors